Re: Debian/GNU Freebsd (+binary compatablity?)

On Tue, Feb 23, 1999 at 02:56:32AM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> If you are fed up with someone tell him so in private mail, or
> preferably just ignore that person. This is not the solution.

my usual response to jerks like lamb is to ignore them. unfortunately,
that does not work with this particular specimen.

previous exchanges with lamb have proven that he does not understand the
phrase 'i do not want to correspond with you'. ignoring him doesn't work
either. he seems convinced that he has some right to inflict his words
on you whether you want to read them or not.

the only thing that works is constructing procmail rulesets that bounce
messsages from any one of his addresses back to all of them.

craig

--
craig sanders