Re: dbuild running automatically on potato source tre

    Lars> Note that some packages fail to build because of problems in
    Lars> the build environment: missing packages, or so
    Lars> on. Unfortunately, I do not have the time to go through all
    Lars> 361 log files myself, and am hoping that the developers
    Lars> whose packages are listed here will do it themselves and
    Lars> tell me if the problem is in the build envirnoment and not
    Lars> in their package.  (Uninvolved people with too much time on
    Lars> their hands are also welcome to browse the logs, of course.)

You will most likely not ever get the gtk+/glib pairs of packages
building automatically. The best you can hope for is to build the
latest glib, install it, and *then* try building the latest gtk,
installing *it*, and finally trying to build gimp. It's horrid, I
know.

--
Brought to you by the letters Z and U and the number 4.
"Do you wish to see our *surprising toys*? No! Do not!"