Re: intent to package: netcomics

This particular script came under fire on another list to which
I'm subscribed (online-news@planetarynews.com) because it seems to
promote copyright infringements, eg downloading dilbert to one's
local system daily.  I'm not sure that reflects well on GPL; at
least the description should be <um>clarified</um>.

Best,

cfm