Re: Release-critical Bugreport for February 22, 1999

On Mon, Feb 22, 1999 at 11:24:39AM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:

> > > What's about this one?  The title of the bug doesn't look like it is
> > > a release critical bug.
> >
> > It's a change in behavior that breaks old configuration and may not be
> > compatible with some less configurable clients (windoze)...  It's
> > important if it's going to be fixed at all.  If it's not going to be
> > fixed then it should be closed because if we release an imap with changed
> > behavior it won't matter anymore.
>
> Do you have time to investigate this now?

I did read the bug report, and I agree that it should be fixed for slink.
I don't {use,trust the security of} imap personally and would be unable
to test a fixed package, nor would I know offhand how to fix the package
really.

--
"Do you think she's the sincere type? ... Yeah, I was afraid of that."
                        -- Richie Ryan, Highlander: The Series