gslptool for Debian
surfing around Net I found gslptool
The functions provided by gslptool are:
1) Load a tarball and fill out the fields to complete the SLP
2) Save a loaded tarball and SLP information as a SLP package.
3) Load a SLP package, edit the SLP information and save it back again.
4) List the installed packages, optionally adding filtering criteria
based on package name and/or contained filenames.
5) Install a loaded SLP package (assuming gslptool is running with
How about integrate building Debian packages in Gnome-APT? I'm still
starting to build Debian packages but this will be great to Debian
Have a nice day, Paulo Henrique