Re: Intent to package: GnuDIP

that they'd jusT SUED you!  These people are EVIL!!! They kidnapped my dog
and G$%<S-F4>@^<S-F6>RB. f NO CARRIER

From: Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@debian.org>
Date: 20 Feb 1999 23:37:26 +0100

Randolph Chung <tausq@debian.org> wrote:

> In reference to a message from Turbo Fredriksson, dated Feb 20:
> > When can we expect an upload of this WONDERFULL and most
> > wanted thing?
> Well, I was told by the authors that they are coming out with a new version
> this week, so I was going to wait for that.... hopefully by (next) Saturday,
> if all goes well.
> It's GPL'ed by the way... though it depends on mysql.

Means  that it goes to contrib, but I don't have a problem with
that personaly...

Do you think you can do a package of the current version and
upload it (that way I can install it right away, instead of
doing a 'local install').

    We are GNU.  You will be GPL'ed.  Resistance is futile.
 / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \  Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@debian.org>
( D | e | b | i | a | n ) Debian Certified Linux Developer
 \_/ \_/ \_/ \_/ \_/ \_/  Gothenburg/Sweden

North Korea plutonium Qaddafi spy nuclear arrangements Serbian colonel
SDI assassination Soviet CIA Rule Psix security FSF