gdk-imlib needs imlib-dev to work
- To: "Debian Developer's List" <email@example.com>
- Subject: gdk-imlib needs imlib-dev to work
- From: Ossama Othman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 14:13:01 -0600 (CST)
- Message-id: <Pine.SOL.3.96.990220140753.17991B-100000@macarena>
I just got a bug report about gdk-imlib needing the `.so' links I added to
imlib-dev (they were missing) in order for gnome-panel to work. I tried
Electric Eyes and got the same problem, hence all gdk-imlib dependent
packages will probably need imlib-dev installed before they will work
(i.e. load images using gdk-imlib).
I don't understand why a gdk-imlib dependent package would need the `.so'
links, especially since the imlib-dev-1.9.2 package didn't have the
individual image format library `.so' links that I added to the
Ossama Othman <email@example.com>
58 60 1A E8 7A 66 F4 44 74 9F 3C D4 EF BF 35 88 1024/8A04D15D 1998/08/26