Re: It's time to talk about Free Software

What on earth are you talking about the OSD == the DFSG at this pouint, and
I have seen no substantiated instances of ESR calling something Open Source
that we would not agree is DFSG free.

I dislike the term open source as much as you, but you're jumping at shadows.