Re: It's Time to Talk About Free Software Again

> You mean perhaps because Eric Raymond is an evangelistic self-promoter
> who doesn't really care about Free Software, but rather just his own ego
> and popularity and is willing to sell his soul to Corporate America

Hard words.  If Eric is an evangelist he's the must humble I've ever run
accross.  But that aside, he maintains fetchmail, which I use almost
daily, had no trouble installing, and have never had a problem with, and I
think it is on the basis of such merits that the fate of free software
will ultimately be decided.

Britton