Re: Release-critical Bugreport for February 16, 1999

>> BugScan reporter <wakkerma@debian.org> writes:

 > Package: boot-floppies (main)
 > Maintainer: Enrique Zanardi <debian-boot@lists.debian.org>
 >   33276  FW: Boot disks 2.1.7 has "broken" dpkg_slinkcd ;(
 >   33430  boot-floppies: asclock conflicts with afterstep in slink

 Just before someone starts sending the Men in White this
 way... there's a configuration (I think it's Workstation Std) which
 installs two conflicting packages, asclock and afterstep.  Could
 someone care to check if there are any more of those?

 > Package: imap (main)
 > Maintainer: Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>
 >   33378  imap: Why ~/mail?

 Read the report.  imap changes its behaviour.  If the bug is not
 fixed for slink, then don't even bother fixing it, close it.

 > Package: mutt (main)
 > Maintainer: Marco d'Itri <md@linux.it>
 >   33398  [Announce] Mutt 0.95.3 is out. (fwd)

 and how is this release critical?

        -- Marcelo