Re: It's Time to Release

On Feb 14, Brian White <bcwhite@pobox.com> wrote:

 >For the next 7 days, now installs will be greatly restricted.  If it
 >doesn't fix a critical or grave bug, it doesn't go in.  If it does
 >anything _but_ fix a critical or grave bug, it may be rejected anyway.
 >Fixes to important bugs <33000 will be considered for installation,
 >but not any later ones.
What do you think about the fix to the /etc/mailcap security bug in the
last mutt release? The same bug has been reported on bugtraq about PINE.
The author asked me to package it for frozen.

I haven't had the time to package last release, so if you will allow it I
ask some other developer to do a NMU.

 >smb2www           33331  smb2www: smb2www incompatible with samba 2.0.x (not for slink) [0]  (Craig Small <csmall@debian.org>)
Looks like this bug should go in the exclude list.

--
ciao,
Marco