Re: [oss-newsfeed-owner@egroups.com: Posting sent to the moderator for approval]

On Sun, 14 February 1999 22:15:40 -0800, Joseph Carter wrote:
> WTF is this and why am I getting these for messages I've written to
> -devel?

Some stupid idiot has (so it seems) subscribed his egrous list to
debian-devel and this list is moderated or something. Besides, it
is replying to From: and not Sender: and it ignores Precedence:
headers. *argh*
Fsck'em. Make it a hurting experience for them doing that...

[snip]

Is there egroups.com anywhere in the subscriber list of
debian-devel? Or is the guilty one reading this, accidently?

Alexander

--
I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.
Alexander Koch - <>< - aka Efraim - PGP - 0xE7694969 - Hannover - Germany