Re: New imlib packages -- please test

Hi,

I uploaded the imlib 1.9.3 (a new upstream CVS release) packages to my
Debian web site.  These packages seem to work with Andreas' libgtkimreg
package which is what was holding back an upload to master.  Andreas' test
program still segfaults but I don't believe this to be a problem with the
imlib packages since Raster's test program works.  The problem seems to
lie in glib since that is where the segfault occurs.

Andreas, could you please let me know if you I have your blessing? :)

Anyone who has the time or intersest please test the packages.  If all
goes well, I'll upload the new set of imlib packages to master.

The packages are at:

	http://www.debian.org/~ossama/imlib

Thanks,
-Ossama
Ossama Othman <othman@cs.wustl.edu>
58 60 1A E8 7A 66 F4 44  74 9F 3C D4 EF BF 35 88  1024/8A04D15D 1998/08/26