Re: xlib6g now depends on xfree86-common (?)

Package: cmucl-clx
Version: 2.4.9

On Fri, Feb 12, 1999 at 12:04:19AM +0100, Pierre Mai wrote:
> This has in fact already happened some time ago, as can be witnessed
> by CLX, which is an implementation of the X protocol for and in Common
> Lisp, and has been the de-facto standard for Common Lisp X programs
> for quite some time (see X11 contrib tapes).  And indeed it has
> already been packaged for Debian, as part of Peter Van Eynde's CMU CL
> packages (cmucl-clx).

Huh, I'll be damned.  I knew a Common LISP equivalent of Xlib existed, but
I thought it was long dead and not packaged for Debian.  I shouldn't
underestimate my own distribution like that.  :)

Can I ask that cmucl-clx *please* depend on xfree86-common for frozen and
unstable?

Not PGP-signing this message because the BTS is stupid.

--
G. Branden Robinson              |   Somebody once asked me if I thought sex
Debian GNU/Linux                 |   was dirty.  I said, "It is if you're