Modem question

I'm sitting behind a telephone system that requires me to dial a 0 just to
get a normal dialtone. Thus ppp refuses to work. I tried removing the ABORT
NO DIALTONE line in the setup but that doesn't work either. It seems
pppconfig doesn't handle or ask for this at all.

Could anyone please tell me how to configure this setup?

Michael
Email: Michael.Meskes@gmx.net          | Use PostgreSQL!