Re: Conflicting packages not of extra priority.

    Jules> If I say to you, "In the stable, we keep the horses", you
    Jules> will infer from that that we don't keep the horses in the
    Jules> house.

But you have not ruled out the possibility of the horses being kept in
the house, just described where you keep them.  My horses are quite
house-broken (I'll ignore the fact that 'In the stable' is an
adjectival phrase describing 'we' rather than 'horses'). :)

As Santiago has already indicated that he has or is willing to make a
formal proposal to alter policy I don't think anything is gained by
continually rehashing this.  Make a proposal, get seconders, call a
vote.

--
Stephen
---