Is there a Pascal compiler in Debian?

I'm trying to make a Debian package from the [incredible can of worms] Linkage
program <http://linkage.cpmc.columbia.edu/> (a genetics analysis program).
Since it is written in Pascal (probably the only Debian program of its kind,
if I can get it to compile), I need a Pascal compiler and I cannot find one in
Debian.

Any advices about the best Pascal compiler for a Debian box?

Thinking about source dependencies, here is an interesting problem: what
should I put in the (future) Source-depends if I compiled with a compiler
which is not in Debian?

Thinking about licensing issues: is a program free is there is no free
compiler for it?

--
http://www.debian.org/~bortz/