procps contains no dev package

I hesitate to file a bug yet, since Craig Small mentioned something about
this to me on irc, but the new version of procps doesn't include a -dev
package anymore. This makes it impossible to build the w-bassman package now.

What's the rationalle for this change? And what am I supposed to do with
w-bassman?

(Also, Craig, procps should update it's conflicts to conflicting with
w-bassman (<= 1.0-2), since the current w-bassman package doesn't work with
it.)

--
see shy jo