Re: Orphaning xpm...

On Tue, Feb 05, 2019 at 09:44:23AM -0500, mdorman-debian-devel@debian.org wrote:
> It's been a very long time coming, but I have neither the time or the
> interest to even make a show of maintaing this packages---and in fact
> have done nothing to it since before hamm.
>
> I only ever took it up to see that it made the transition from a.out
> format to ELF, and you all owe a vote of thanks to James Troup and
> Enrique Zanardi, who stepped up to the bat to see these packages
> converted to libc6 when I didn't feel up to dealing with the
> transition.
>
> This package is far from bug-free---although most of the bugs are very
> old and probably removeable---and in fact there is a newer version
> out.  It is, however, important, so step up and earn people's undying
> gratitude!

I'm feeling a bit under the weather tonight so it'll have to keep, but
I'll take a look at the thing and the attached bugs and whatnot tomorrow
and will generally see if I'd be comfortable taking the package or not.
Prolly you've found a home for it though.  =>

--
Anticipation is the sweetest form of torture...