Orphaning xpm...

It's been a very long time coming, but I have neither the time or the
interest to even make a show of maintaing this packages---and in fact
have done nothing to it since before hamm.

I only ever took it up to see that it made the transition from a.out
format to ELF, and you all owe a vote of thanks to James Troup and
Enrique Zanardi, who stepped up to the bat to see these packages
converted to libc6 when I didn't feel up to dealing with the
transition.

This package is far from bug-free---although most of the bugs are very
old and probably removeable---and in fact there is a newer version
out.  It is, however, important, so step up and earn people's undying
gratitude!

Oh, and thanks to Joel Klecker for hijacking zlib, which was in a
similar situation.

Mike.