Re: Register an icon for a program

	Me too 100%.  Programs should have a way to suggest icons and mini-icons for themselves.
A registry for this would be great.  For the user friendly desktops , where non-technical people
find assigning an icon to an app to be a big technical chore (its annoying for me), this would be
a great help.   I am sure the KDE people could be talked into using such a mechanism-- they go
to great lengths to  assign icons to foreign apps as it is.
	Who is going to do it .... ?

--
John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu>