Re: Bug progress graphs

On Tue, Feb 02, 1999 at 08:41:33PM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> That's very doable. I urge everyone not to run another bugscanner and
> load master further, I can easily modify mine to create this data.

I think we should polish up our BTS a bit. When I get the time I will take a
look. What I plan to do is:

1. Port the whole thing to Perl5
2. Add an option to signal "I am working on this".

I think we should have something to make it easier to work on bugs of another
package. I think about a list of people working on a bug, bug summaries and
skills which seem to be required to fix the bug. I have to think about this a
little longer. It's 2:14am here now so I think I will do it in my holidays ;)