Re: ./debian/rules binary: How clear cache?

On Wed, Feb 03, 1999 at 09:17:30AM +0100, Stef Hoesli Wiederwald wrote:

> > How do I empty this cache or force a check for the programs?
>
> Ha, I think I found it: config.cache.mutt

 If it is a GNU automake makefile (and imho best guess for other
makefiles) the "right way" is "make distclean". This holds true for
the upstream.
 For the debian package abstraction I guess it should be enough to
make "./debian/rules clean", but I am not sure if that is common
practice / recommended.

Stephan
--
s-Stephan Alexander Suerken <suerken@fh-worms.de>