Re: [Waaaaay Off-Topic] Re: Call for mascot! :-) -- flying pigs
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [Waaaaay Off-Topic] Re: Call for mascot! :-) -- flying pigs
- From: "Alexander N. Benner" <Nikodemus@innocent.com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 00:18:35 +0100
- Message-id: <19990202001835.B16369@Aleph.Christen.Net>
- Mail-followup-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <19990131150210.B18335@debian.org>; from Joseph Carter on Sun, Jan 31, 1999 at 03:02:10PM -0800
- References: <19990128181417.A14635@worldvisions.ca> <Pine.SOL.email@example.com> <19990130223058.E892@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> <19990130215934.A867@mindspring.com> <19990131135028.A2824@cs.leidenuniv.nl> <19990131150210.B18335@debian.org>
Ship's Log, Lt. Joseph Carter, Stardate 310199.1502:
> > CART DRIVER: Bring out your dead!
> > LARGE MAN: Here's one!
> > CART DRIVER: Ninepence.
> > BODY: I'm not dead!
> I'm waiting for someone not to know where that's from...
Although I never saw the English Original, it's quite obvious.
Especially after tlaking about flying animals, as I were close to suggest a
cow or a wooden hourse ... ;-)
Alexander N. Benner Nikodemus@innocent.com #Ixthys #Baptist #Hosanna
The grit in your eye soon enters your heart Anne Clark
And all that was strength is just falling apart
We're jumping from one bed and into another SELF DESTRUCT
Searching for something that we'll never discover Joined Up Writing