Re: stupid stats (was Re: xfree86_184.108.40.206a-9 (source i386 all) uploaded to master)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: stupid stats (was Re: xfree86_220.127.116.11a-9 (source i386 all) uploaded to master)
- From: Rob Browning <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 01 Feb 1999 13:50:53 -0600
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: Joey Hess's message of "Fri, 29 Jan 1999 15:44:25 -0800"
- References: <19990129145736.L20340@kitenet.net> <Pine.LNX.4.02.9901300106090.19704-100000@vince> <19990129154424.P20340@kitenet.net>
Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Ok, you asked for it, you got it. Note this is a count of source package
> uploads, not binary packages which would have inflated the hit count for
> people maintining multiple binary packages.
Well, I might have made it on the list if you weighted by compile (or
install) time :>
Rob Browning <email@example.com> PGP=E80E0D04F521A094 532B97F5D64E3930