libg[dt]k-1.1.so.13? (was gnome-apt)

Hi,

when I tried to have a look at gnome-apt_0.3_i386.deb
I found that it depends on several potato packages.
I tried to install as much as needed (well, as the deb dependencies
indicate) but still get some missing so dependencies:

# gnome-apt
gnome-apt: error in loading shared libraries
libgtk-1.1.so.13: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

# dpkg --list "libgtk*" | grep ii
ii  libgtk-dev      1.0.6-2        Header files and static libraries for the GI
ii  libgtk-doc      1.0.6-2        Documentation and example code for the GIMP
ii  libgtk1         1.0.6-2        The GIMP Toolkit set of widgets for X
ii  libgtk1.1       1.1.2-2        The GIMP Toolkit set of widgets for X, unsta
ii  libgtk1.1.13    1.1.14-1       The GIMP Toolkit set of widgets for X, unsta

The last line seems to be strange, so I tried

# ln -s libgtk-1.1.so.14.0.0 libgtk-1.1.so.13

in /usr/bin, but now got

# gnome-apt
gnome-apt: error in loading shared libraries
libgdk-1.1.so.13: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

# dpkg --list "*gdk*" | grep ii
ii  gdk-imlib1      1.9.2-1        Gdk-Imlib is an imaging library for use with

gdk-imlib1 does not contain anything like libgdk-1.1.so.13 and
a grep on the current Packages file doesn't show that I have missed
something obvious:

$ grep Package Packages | grep gdk
Package: gdk-imlib-dev
Package: gdk-imlib1
Package: python-gdk-imlib

Could someone who is familiar with gtk please give me a hint?

Thanks, Thomas