Re: Debian Security Issues

Previously Larry Wilson wrote:
> The professor asked me to find out :
> "What is distinctive about Debian Linux development that affects its
> assurance? "

Mostly the fact that we have an amazing numbers of developers who can
respond to security issues. Usually when a security issues comes up it
is handled by the security team and the package maintainer, but other
developers can also help out, which means that we can respond very fast.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl