Re: Intent-to-package: XGGI

On Tue, Jan 26, 1999 at 09:22:28PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
> Aaron Van Couwenberghe wrote:
> > XGGI is an X server based on XF86 code that will run under any supported
> > libGGI target.
> > 	Currently, other than a few XF 3.3.3.1 compliance points, XGGI
> > works fine; it's been tested with the X target, the fb target, the emu
> > target..... shall I go on? I don't think anyone's tried AA yet.
>
> Please hurry. :-) I've been dying to use this for a while, with the AA target.
>
> --
> see shy jo

I've got it compiled and working, but I'm having trouble with it (with
regards to input devices, mode configuration, and vt switches). It'll be a
*bit* longer, but I'm getting plenty of help from the GGI folks.
	Hopefully within a week.

--
..Aaron Van Couwenberghe... ..vanco@sonic.net.. ..aaronv@debian.org....
	Berlin:			http://www.berlin-consortium.org

Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae fuit. -- Seneca