Re: Debian-PPC on RS/6000

On Sat, Jan 30, 1999 at 11:05:17PM +0100, Andreas Plesner Jacobsen wrote:
> Anybody been running debian-ppc on an RS/6000 yet?
> One of my friends and I are playing around with it, but as of yet I
> have been unable to find any pointers on how to install it on
> anything but Macintoshes.

Installing on ANYTHING is a bit undersupported.  All of the packages
should work, though, once you get them installed.  I suggest you join
the debian-powerpc mailing list.

Dan

|       Daniel Jacobowitz        |__|     CMU, CS class of 2002      |
|   Debian GNU/Linux Developer    __   Part-Time Systems Programmer  |
|         dan@debian.org         |  |        drow@cs.cmu.edu         |