Crack? Cops?

I noticed in my slink snapshot (from last month) that 'cracklib2' exists,
'crack-dict' is suggested but *doesn't* exist (either as a package or
in the 'Packages' list), and 'crack' is nowhere to be seen.

Is the omission of 'crack' deliberate, or does it need a maintainer?
US export policy should be no more of a problem than it is with
/bin/passwd and /bin/login.

On a related note, I noticed that 'cops' is absent.  Again, is this
deliberate or does it need a maintainer?

Neither package is listed on the prospective packages.

Bear Giles
bgiles@coyotesong.com