Re: XFree86 3.3.2.3a-8pre9v6 at master.debian.org/~branden/xfree86

Branden Robinson:
> I don't know yet exactly how the new font and static library packages
> will be handled.  I want to build developer consensus on a solution.

I have one possible solution here:

deb http://master.debian.org/~sanvila frozen main

[ The above is an apt-like line ].

Yes, these are the famous dummy packages. Don't worry, I'm not uploading
them to Incoming, I prefer a developer consensus too.

I will not claim that this is the only possible solution, but certainly it
is a solution.

I would like to hear about better solutions than this (not on paper but
real code).

Thanks.

--
 "e845ea08d62746a96384dad8c6d46e2e" (a truly random sig)