Re: The Debian Logo-team

On Thu, Jan 28, 1999 at 10:02:18PM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> After getting a few volunteers and asking a few other people I present
> to you the Debian logo-team, who will select the best logos for your
> voting pleasure:
>
>   * Wichert Akkerman <wakkerma@debian.org>
>   * Teemu Hukkanen <tjhukkan@fishpool.com>
>   * Nils Lohner <lohner@debian.org>
>   * James Treacy <treacy@debian.org>
>   * M. Vernon <matthew@debian.org>

Not to sound put off by this, just wondering on what criteria you
selected the team. Considering I offered to help, and the fact that I
have a strong background in desktop publishing and web design (strong,
as in 8 years working experience) I would have thought my knowledge to
have been useful.

Ben (who isn't getting an attitude, just wanting clarification)

UnixGroup Admin - Jordan Systems Inc.                 bcollins@debian.org