i'll take netris was: Packages to give away

I'm a fan of netris, so I'll adopt this proggy.

I already recompiled with ncurses4, seems to be OK so far but i'll do
some more testing (wheee gotta love testing games), churn out a manpage
or two, and upload it to potato.

Blert!

--
Penguin Fetishist &         |   /\\/ /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /