Re: Possible GIMP contest for new Debian logo

Sorry, this probably belongs on -devel... I'll post it there too.  About
the design, I personally like the penguin for Debian GNU/Linux, have
something similar for Hurd (meaning a red profile of a GNU head or
something) and something different (maybe plain nice graphical text?
There was a nice one in the previous set of submissions...) for the Debian
one.

Nils.

In message <199901262337.SAA12201@typhoon.icd.teradyne.com>, Nils Lohner
writes