Re: the Great X Reorganization, package splits, and renaming

Oops, sorry. Bad formatting, here is the right one:

I have a computer lab with 20 Debian machines. Suppose I want to upgrade
them to slink and I want the new font packages to be installed (like most
people will also want). Do you mean that I should enter dselect and select
them by hand on each of them? Do you claim that it is better that I *have*
to do it by hand?

--
 "d7dda0344ad6ba2560d35acdfe002aa4" (a truly random sig)