Re: Debian logo & its license

On Sun, Jan 24, 1999 at 06:20:49PM -0600, John Hasler wrote:

> Or don't license it: just use it on Debian stuff and grant individual
> licenses on a case by case basis.  I doubt that you will be swamped by all
> the requests.

I'm glad to see you volunteer to take respond to requests that come in and
check up that they are using the logo in a responsible way. Even with the
existing license (and a valid expiry date) I have probably handled 20 requests
for use of the logo in the last 6 months.

I will be rather happy to see a permanent license in place.

Jay Treacy