Re: getting kernel 2.2 into slink

On Fri, 22 Jan 1999, Brian White wrote:

> I'll share that fantasy.  As linux becomes more and more mainstream, it's
> going to be even more difficult to dream.  Of course, the reality is that
> most users don't need the 2.2 kernel anyway.

unfortunately (maybe) for Debian, very few inexperienced users choose it
(since they don't know about it), and instead choose Red Hat or another
commercial vendor in the limelight.

-tl

please forgive my abrupt ending hre - but my conection is
xtrememleyyhiclmelyey      BAD hiccuppy etc must sign off -
EF D8 33 68 B3 E3 E9 D2  C1 3E 51 22 8A AA 7B 98