xxgdb should get pulled

This probably isn't necessary, as I just filed an important and a
grave bug against the package, but I thought I'd declare that xxgdb
should really be pulled.  It doesn't work at al in a libc6
environment, it hasn't been uploaded by its ostensible maintainer
since bo was in frozen, and the last NMU for it was just a libc6
recompile for hamm.

In essence, it doesn't work at all - just segvio's as soon as you open
anything.  (this is the grave bug)  Also, it fails to build from
source.  (this is the important bug)

So this is a last chance for developers who actually use xxgdb to
counter my assertion that currently it's just wasted space on the
archives.  Does _anyone_ use it?  Is my only other choice for a
graphical debugger the "lesstif-induced segfault" ddd?