Re: Debian goes big business?

On Wed, 20 Jan 1999 10:08:53 -0600 (CST), "Eric Gillespie, Jr." <epgilles@olemiss.edu> said:
> I wouldn't mind it if everyone disagreed with what I'm saying. But
> it seems as if no one even understands what I'm saying.

Sorry about the plug for my own company in my last message.  However,
I think I do know what you want.  Personally, I'd rather use the
existing framework of SPI, and focus on increasing revenue so that
Debian can start funding developers (i.e., hardware for porters or
mirrors, then maybe growing to a small salary for core people like FTP
archive maintainers, the security team, release managers).