Searching i386 binutils package 2.9.1.0.16-1 or earlier

I am looking for an i386 binutils package version 2.9.1.0.16-1 or
earlier. Please let me know if you still have such a package (binary
or source) or send me a location where I can find it. With the new
package I get warnings for every Objective-C program.

/usr/bin/ld: warning: type and size of dynamic symbol `__objc_class_name_NSString' are not defined
/usr/bin/ld: warning: type and size of dynamic symbol `__objc_class_name_NXConstantString' are not defined

Neither gobjc nor gstep-base-dev changed; so I assume it's binutils or
libc6 which changed and caused these warnings.