Re: Debian booth at LinuxTag '99?

hi

Ship's Log, Lt. Wichert Akkerman, Stardate 190199.0220:

> If possible it might be nice to organise a couple of things like a
> meeting for Debian developers and a BOF about Debian maintainership.
> Oh, and the obligatory PGP-signing session of course :)

I'd like to join, but I'm not sure about the date.
Please keep me (the list?) up2date what's planed

Greetings

--
Alexander N. Benner   - Nikodemus@innocent.com -   IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG:
- if you have problems that seem to be due to kernel bugs, [...] then the