wdm looking for new maintainer

Hi,

As I type I'm uploading wdm 1.0-5 to master (targeted for frozen and
unstable).  This upload fixes the two remaining bugs in wdm.  After it's
done, that package is officially looking for a new maintainer to take care
of it.  It shouldn't mean a lot of work for the kind soul that takes care of
it, and the upstream maintainer, Gene Czarcinski, is very amicable.  The
package has some "Debian added" value (couple of scripts, some patches but
it's no big deal)

If everything is so nice and pretty, why am I giving it up for adoption?
Because I'm positively sick of X Consortium's code! I've had much more xdm
code than I can stand -- xdm is no fun to debug and I have spend more time
debugging xdm code than I could have imagined.

							Marcelo