Re: Debian v2.1 ("Slink") Deep Freeze

Jason Gunthorpe wrote:

> > wu-ftpd-academ    30931  wu-ftpd-academ: Can't build from source!
>
> I have compiled wu-ftpd-academ from source on saens at least 10 times, I
> did not get the problems described in the bug.

The problem seemed to be Alpha-related.  I tried unsuccessfully to port
the package (lacked the time, mostly...the coding wasn't really that
hard) earlier, fyi.  Despite the fact that a deb has mysteriously
appeared for this package in binary-alpha, I'm still (as of right now)
unable to compile the package from source on two different Alphas with
the same error quoted in the bug report.

I'll work on the package ASAP to try to get some patches up so we can
close this bug report.