Re: make mutt the `standard' mail reader

On Sat, Jan 16, 1999 at 06:10:09PM +1100, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> Well, maybe. I find config menus to be infuriating. elm's config files
> don't seem to have an awful lot of flexibility either. I have
> similar problems with the `tin' newsreader, which I otherwise like.

The single worst thing about tin is its license.  I tried slrn but it needs
a lot of help in the screen and default key binding department.

Whoever heard of not being able to use j/k to move up and down?  Must have
been written by some emacs zealots.  :)

--
G. Branden Robinson              |   The key to being a Southern Baptist:
Debian GNU/Linux                 |   It ain't a sin if you don't get caught.