Re: make mutt the `standard' mail reader

On Sat, Jan 16, 1999 at 10:25:58AM +1100, Hamish Moffatt wrote:

> > People prolly are still using it.  Note that mutt is NOT a user friendly
> > MUA to configure at this time.  If that changes mutt will have a good
>
> Huh? It's easy enough IMHO and much more flexible than elm.

I use mutt for most of my own e-mail :-)

However, it is not easy to set up.  It requires config file editing for most
anything.  I have no doubt that one day, it will have nice beginner modes
and config menus like Elm, but until then, I don't think it's appropriate to
switch.  However, it's not a big deal for me, but I think it is for newbies.