Re: parse-xf86config bugs (Re: Release notes for slink)

On Thu, Jan 14, 1999 at 08:02:30PM -0800, Robert Woodcock wrote:
> Branden, have these been fixed in the recent builds?

Marcus has been very good about patching parse-xf86config to fix bugs
reported against it in the BTS.  I forward the messages to him and he gets
back to me with a fixed version.

Here's the part of the current 8pre9v3 changelog corresponding to
parse-xf86config:

  * debian/xserver-common/parse-xf86config: new version, 0.6.4.2
    - Fixed bug: Clocks accepts now integer values (#30610, Fumitoshi
      UKAI).
    - Now call consistency checks even when advices or warnings occured
      (but not in case of errors).
    - Mouse device can also be a FIFO, added a seperate existence check
      for the mouse device file on the way. (#30390, bonnaud)
    - Fixed regex for DefaultColorDepth and Depth. (#29643)
    - Added consistency checks for DefaultColorDepth and Depth values (I
      hope they work in all cases).
    - Added Device/ChipRev (only for mach cards?) (#29982).
    - Fixed bug: S3RefClock -> S3RefClk
    - Fixed bug: Monitor/Mode/Flags regex requires quotes "".

--
G. Branden Robinson              |    I am sorry, but what you have mistaken
Debian GNU/Linux                 |    for malicious intent is nothing more