Re: Annoying subjects in debian-bugs-closed

On Tue, Jan 12, 1999 at 08:04:12PM +0100, Torsten Landschoff wrote:

> Danke für das Angebot. Aber es enttäuscht mich, daß Du meinst, daß ich das
> nicht selber hinbekomme. Ich habe procmail entsprechend eingestellt, noch
> bevor ich mich darüber beschwert habe. Vielleicht hätte ich das lassen sollen,
> aber naja, so groß war der Thread nun auch nicht.

Argl! This was supposed to be a private reply. The english translation for the
curious:

Thanks for the offer. I wonder that you believe I am not capable of doing that
myself. I configured procmail to handle that Subject even before I wrote to
debian-devel about it. Perhaps I should have kept that to myself but the
thread was not that big anyway.

cu
    Torsten