Re: have you seen this real good logo

Christian Hammers <ch@genesis.westend.com> writes:

> I've just seen a real "fitting" Logo for Debian GNU/Linux:
> http://larry.earthlight.co.nz/debian/finder.cgi
>
> I like the Idea of a Linux Penguin with GNU "horns (sp?)" :-)

Interesting, but I don't think the hypothetical Debian logo
replacement should have a penguin or a gnu in it.  We're a separate
entity who supports more than just Linux (note the HURD).  We should
have an independent logo.  I hope whoever mentioned it a while back is
looking into the possibility of setting up a GIMP logo contest...