Re: Announce (and question): Masquerading PPP server based on Debian

That looks very interesting. I would like to try it.

I have not seen any other debian-based system like this before, but
you might be interested about the Linux router project
(URL http://www.linuxrouter.org). They also have an active mailing list.

Karl Hammar		Aspö Data		karl@kalle.csb.ki.se
Lilla Aspö 2340		0173 140 57
S-742 94 Östhammar	070 511 97 84		Professionella Linuxlösningar