list archiving software

I've been getting email from people complaining that they cannot read
anything I send the the mailinglist in the archives, since they cannot
handle the PGP/MIME encoding that mutt uses.

Is there anyone who can fix this? If nobody steps forward I'll give it a
shot myself, but I have no idea what kind of archiving software we use.

Also, if we fix the archiving scripts, does that mean that we can use
that for older mail as well?

Wichert.

E-Mail: wakkerma@cs.leidenuniv.nl